Please Read Carefully
- Health and Fitness Expo:
- Early Bird Parking until 2pm: 2-hour parking validation is available if you enter the Whalers Village parking garage. before 2pm. To get your parking ticket validated, go to the information booth outside of the Valley Isle Ballroom. Parking ticket must be time stamped in the garage before October 13, 2018 2pm. Any tickets time stamped by the parking garage machine after 2pm cannot be validated at the Maui Marathon Information Booth.
- If you enter the parking garage after 2pm, paid parking is available for the expo in the Whalers Village parking garage. Parking validation is available if you make qualified purchases at Whalers Village businesses.The Westin Maui Resort & Spa does not offer free parking or self parking, only paid valet parking is available.
- Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k The main parking will be at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot for Sunday only. There is no cost to park here. There will be shuttle buses that runs from 2:00 am to 1:00 pm from the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot to the Westin Maui Resort & Spa. Any other parking is on your own with NO DISCOUNTS. Marathon event participants are discouraged from using the Whalers Village.
Shuttles – Marathon and Marathon Relay (Participants must arrive by 3:30 am to guarantee a seat. Race bibs must be worn in order to board.)
- Departing from The Westin: The full marathon and marathon relay shuttle buses will run on Sunday from 2:45 am to 3:45 am and will stage outside the Westin Maui Resort & Spa ballroom exit. Shuttle buses will take runners to the full marathon start line at Ho’okele Street in Kahului. ~40 minute ride.
- Departing from the Lahaina Civic Center: Those looking for parking before the 3:00 am shuttle departure to the start line can park at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot where there will be a shuttle to take you to the bus staging area outside the Westin Maui Resort & Spa ballroom exit starting at 2:00 am.
Shuttles – Half Marathon/10k/5k (Participants must arrive by 4:15 am to guarantee a seat. Race bibs must be worn in order to board the shuttles.)
- From Kahului: There will be a shuttle bus for participants doing the half marathon, 10k and 5k departing at 4:30 am at the Walmart parking lot in Kahului. This shuttle will take runners to Westin Maui Resort & Spa. This is about a 40 minute ride.
- From Lahaina: Those doing the half marathon, 10k or 5k that want to park in Lahaina can park at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot. Shuttles will start at 2:00 am to take you from Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot to the Westin Maui Resort & Spa where it is a short walk to the half marathon/10k/5k start line.
Lahaina Civic Center Map
- Participants needing a ride back to Kahului can board the shuttle bus at the pickup area located outside the Westin Maui Resort & Spa ballroom. Race bibs must be worn or available in order to board the shuttles. The shuttles will drop participants off at the Walmart parking lot in Kahului. Two shuttles will depart at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm ONLY!!! After that, you must use public transportation from Whalers Village, which runs every half hour to take you back to Kahului. Please check the Maui Bus transit schedule for times.