2021 Maui Marathon Packet Pickup
Packet Pickup will be held Friday April 23rd and 24th Friday at the Ka’anapali Beach Hotel in the Ohana Room.
Packet Pickup Hours
Friday, April 23rd – 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, April 24th – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Here you will pick up your packet (which includes your t-shirt & race bib). Plus it is the only place to get your Official Maui Marathon and Half Marathon gear!
- IMPORTANT: THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP – Registered runners must pick up race packets at packet pick up.
- Bring a valid ID to pick up your race packet.
- Participants can pickup packets for others with valid ID + letter from the runner stating you are picking up a packet on their behalf.
- Your race packet contains your running bib number with an embedded timing chip and your race t-shirt. The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- If you need to make changes to your registration such as an address change, please see the Solutions Desk and they will be available to make changes.
- Late race entries are accepted at packet pickup until 5pm on Saturday April 24.
- Visit the information desk for any last minute questions and to check the shuttle schedule.
Valet Parking for Packet Pickup
Race Registration Pricing at packet pickup
- Full Marathon $170 ($125 Military)
- Full Marathon Relays $350
- Half Marathon $150 ($110 Military)
- 10K Run $60 ($45 Military)
- 5K Run $50 ($35 Military)