2018 Maui Marathon Health and Fitness Expo
The 2018 Maui Marathon Health & Fitness Expo is ONE DAY ONLY, Saturday October 13 and will be held in the Valley Isle Ballroom at the The Westin Maui Resort & Spa.
Saturday, October 13th – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Health & Fitness Expo is free and open to the public, bring your friends and family! The expo is the place pick up your packet (which includes your t-shirt & race bib), purchase souvenirs, and running apparel/accessories. Plus it is the only place to get your Official Maui Marathon and Half Marathon gear!
- IMPORTANT: THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP – Registered runners must pick up race packets at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Bring a valid ID to pick up your race packet.
- Participants can pickup packets for others with valid ID + letter from the runner stating you are picking up a packet on their behalf.
- Your race packet contains your running bib number with an embedded timing chip and your race t-shirt. The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- If you need to make changes to your registration such as an address change, the Solutions Desk will be available to help.
- Late race entries are accepted at the expo until 5pm on Saturday October 13.
- Visit the information desk for any last minute questions and to check the shuttle schedule.
Parking for the Health & Fitness Expo
Race Registration Pricing at the Expo
- Full $165 ($120 Military)
- Half $145 ($105 Military)
- 10K $60 ($45 Military)
- 5K $50 ($35 Military)
- Relay $350
Vendors / Exhibitors
If you are a vendor and have any questions, please email email@example.com for information about the expo space and where you will be located.