2020 Maui Marathon Expo
The 2020 Maui Marathon Expo will be held Friday October 9 and Saturday October 10 in the Valley Isle Ballroom at the The Westin Maui Resort & Spa.
Friday, October 9th – 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, October 10th – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Expo is free and open to the public, bring your friends and family! The expo is the place pick up your packet (which includes your t-shirt & race bib), purchase souvenirs, and running apparel/accessories. Plus it is the only place to get your Official Maui Marathon and Half Marathon gear!
- IMPORTANT: THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP – Registered runners must pick up race packets at the Expo.
- Bring a valid ID to pick up your race packet.
- Participants can pickup packets for others with valid ID + letter from the runner stating you are picking up a packet on their behalf.
- Your race packet contains your running bib number with an embedded timing chip and your race t-shirt. The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- If you need to make changes to your registration such as an address change, please see the Solutions Desk and they will be available to make changes.
- Late race entries are accepted at the expo until 5pm on Saturday October 10.
- Visit the information desk for any last minute questions and to check the shuttle schedule.
Valet Parking for the Maui Marathon Expo
Race Registration Pricing at the Expo
- Full Marathon $170 ($125 Military)
- Full Marathon Relays $350
- Half Marathon $150 ($110 Military)
- 10K Run $60 ($45 Military)
- 5K Run $50 ($35 Military)
Vendors / Exhibitors
If you are interested in having a booth at the 2020 Maui Marathon Expo or would like to place your company’s information/product sample in the participant “goodie bag” you can download an application and send it to email@example.com
For vendors already registered, please check with Tambara for information about the expo space and where you will be located.