The Maui Marathon will be using Sportstats for the timing company. Andre and Lindsay are the top timers in the timing industry and they do a great job.
There will be finisher e-certificates available online the day of the race.
The Maui Marathon will be timed using an RFID timing system, as well as disposable timing chip, which is attached to each participant’s race number. The disposable chip requires no battery and has no weight. There will be live results as the runners cross the timing mats out on the course. The location of the timing mats will be:
- The Full Marathon Start
- Full Marathon 10k spot – Live Results
- Full Marathon half way spot – Live Results
- Half Marathon, 10k and 5k start
- Half Marathon turn around spot – Live Results
- Finish Line. – Live Results
On race day you will be able to see your results as soon as you have finished your race. Give this URL out to your family and friends so they will have it on race day.
In order to have split times and finish times your bib must be pinned and be visibly on the front of your chest throughout the race or you will not get times.
- There is no need to return the chips post race
- Official time results available online. The URL will be posted here weeks before the race.
- No chip/race number. No time. No exceptions.