Please Read Carefully
- Health and Fitness Expo This is on your own at any surrounding parking area. You will have to pay the going rate at these parking areas. NO DISCOUNTS.
- Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and the 5k The main parking will be at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot for Sunday only. There is no cost to park. There will be shuttle buses that runs from 2:00 am to 12:00 noon from the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot to the Maui Marathon finish grounds in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. Any other parking is on your own with NO DISCOUNTS. Marathon event participants are discouraged from using the Whaler’s Village facilities due to renovations in progress.
- The marathon shuttle buses will run on Sunday from 3:00 am to 3:45 and will stage in front of the Westin Resort and Spa that will take runners to the full marathon start line at Ho’okele Street in Kahului. ~40 minute ride. Race bibs must be worn in order to board the shuttles. Those looking for parking before the 3:00 am Westin shuttle departure to the start line can park at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot where there will be a shuttle to take you to the Westin starting at 2:00 am.
- There will be a shuttle bus for participants doing the half marathon, 10k and 5k departing at 4:30 am at the Walmart parking lot in Kahului, taking runners to The Maui Marathon Finish Grounds. This is about a 40 minute ride. Race bibs must be worn in order to board the shuttles.
- Those doing the half marathon and want to park in Lahaina can park at the Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot. Shuttles will start at 2:00 am to take you from Lahaina Civic Center overflow parking lot to the front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel half marathon start line.
Lahaina Civic Center Map
- Participants needing a ride back to Kahului can board the shuttle bus at the finish line area. Race bibs must be worn or available in order to board the shuttles. The shuttles will drop participants off at the Walmart parking lot in Kahului. Two shuttles will depart at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm ONLY!!! After that, you must use public transportation from Whalers Village, which runs every half hour to take you back to Kahului. Please check the Maui Bus transit schedule for times.