Maui Marathon Health and Fitness Expo
The 2017 Maui Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will be held in the Valley Isle Ballroom at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Friday and Saturday October 13‐14th in Kaanapali.
Friday, October 13 Noon to 6:00 pm
Saturday, October 14 9:00 am‐5:00 pm
The Health & Fitness Expo is free and open to the public, bring your friends and family! The expo is the place to purchase souvenirs, running apparel and accessories and the only place to get your Official Maui Marathon and Half Marathon gear!
Free 2 hour parking in the Whaler’s Village Parking Garage for the expo. Get your parking ticket stamped at the Information Booth outside the Valley Isle Ballroom.
Enjoy this opportunity to explore Whaler’s Village, and if you shop or have a meal, you can get additional parking time by requesting parking validation from the Whaler’s Village businesses.
- Registered runners must pick up race packets at the Health & Fitness Expo, which includes running bib number and timing chip. Bring a valid ID to the packet pickup. Participants are asked to pick up their own race packets. NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP.
- The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- Visit the Solutions desk to resolve any problems you have with your registration such as change of address or other issues.
- Visit the information desk for any last minute questions and to check the shuttle schedule.
- Late entries are accepted at the expo until 5pm on Saturday October 14th.
Vendors / Exhibitors
For vendors already registered, please check with Tambara for information about the expo space and where you will be located.